Green Business is Good Business
Forward-thinking businesses are leading the way on environmental management. It's ethically the right thing to do. As well as that, managing environmental impacts saves money and reduces waste. Did you know...?
- Better control of energy saves small & medium sized companies £1,000 p.a. (Carbon Trust study)
- Waste disposal costs an average business 4.5% of their turnover (Envirowise figures)
- Environmental regulations are constantly evolving- fines can hit six figures
- Environmental charter marks & accreditations can deliver new & secured sales
Good environmental practice is expected of businesses. Renewable energy is a hot topic.
Green products & services are in demand.
The future is green. Are you?
The Better Business Environment Forum (BBEF) is a West Yorkshire based organisation for those interested in green business. We're led by our members, we're independent and we work with a wide variety of specialists. We have been operating for twenty years. 2,500 people subscribe to our newsletters. 1,000+ people have come to our events and training since 2009.
To get the most from BBEF, become a full member.
Contact email@example.com/ 01274 206664 with any queries.
Stop Press - Rebrand in Progress!
To help our customers better understand our services, we're in the process of rebranding. The separate products are listed below and we have discrete web sites to explain each service.
- Our headline offer of a high-quality free newsletter service to anyone interested is eco-network
- Our paid-for events & training will be known as eco-skills
- We coordinate the annual eco-fair. This is the biggest environmental event in the North. It's free to attend and offers paid-for exhibition opportunities.
- And we have a paid-for membership scheme, offering year-round support for a low fee - eco-hub
We're also developing an online directory you can search to find green suppliers - eco-chain -& eco-trader, an online e-commerce platform for the sale of green products.